Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This can include:
Social Security Number :
- Investment experience
- Risk tolerance
- Retirement assets
- Wire transfer instructions
When you are no longer our customer, we do not continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Beddow Capital Management Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
There are no Pricing Tables defined.
What we do?
- How does Beddow Capital Management Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
- How does Beddow Capital Management Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example
- Enter into an investment advisory account
- When you open an account
- Seek financial or tax advice
- Seek advice about your investments
- Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business – information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
- State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. California regulations require an affirmative opt-in before information can be shared with non-affiliated third parties; an opt-out for sharing amongst affiliates; and a self-addressed envelope with pre-paid postage if there is not at least two free ways to respond (e.g. toll free telephone or website).
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Beddow Capital Management Inc. has no affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Beddow Capital Management Inc. does not share with nonaffiliate so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Beddow Capital Management Inc. doesn’t jointly market.